Saturday, January 18, 2014

Shaqtin a FOOL! and this weeks highlights

Wassup Everyone!!
Just wanted to start this blog off with some comedy from basketball hahaha
Let's go watch SHAQTIN A FOOL one of my favorite part of nba hahaha.


One that really stood out for me was Amare Stoudemire... lol. He probably passed it to her on purpose, hahaha.

Now we have a circus shots by John Wall, I love seeing these kind of shots.

AMAZING RIGHT haha plus a free throw. I usually call those miracle shots hehehe but I guess circus shot is better hahaha.

Now doesn't it seems like there's been a lot of  "the returns .." in nba?!?!?!
Well this guy is probably one of my favorite "returnee" hahaha

Yep RONDO!!!!!!

This guy is one good pg! man!! I hope he keep it up and stay healthy!!.

Another great play this week was from NENE who blocks Lebron James !



And one final video to end this, and I chose a video from the Knicks! A bullet pass from Carmelo to K-MART!.

 Good pass bro!.

Well that's all guys see you next weeks haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment